- This training has passed.
Human Resources Management Series for Prevention Professionals: Performance Reviews
November 29 @9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Taught in 15 three-hour sessions, this series is designed to provide prevention professionals with an in-depth examination of the human resources management profession. Each session may be taken independently, or attendees may choose to participate in the entire series.
CEUs: Prevention, CHES
3 hours each session
Human Resources Management OCAM Training Series for Prevention Professionals is a 27-hour educational series designed to provide prevention professionals with an in-depth examination of the human resources management profession. Taught in 15 three-hour sessions, this series assists individuals with understanding the comprehensiveness and complexity of the human resources field. Each session may be taken independently, or attendees may choose to participate in the entire series. This series was created to assist prevention professionals with advancing their OCPS credential to an OCPC by providing 27 of the 45 hours required in the Human Resources Management content area. The series covers the following content:
- Organizational development
- Performance management
- Leadership development
- Emotional intelligence
- Employee development
- Prevention supervision
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Conflict management
- Organizational change
Session attendees will be able to:
1. Accurately articulate the various components of the human resources profession.
2. Differentiate between best practice human resources practices and ineffective practices.
3. Apply effective human resources skills that will advance their abilities to succeed at the upper levels of the prevention profession.
Presenter (s): Andrea Hoff